Most women, especially mothers, I know complain about overwhelm, stress, being stagnant, lack of clarity, direction and sometimes lack of purpose and motivation in life. There are so many strategies and tools you can use to address these issues but one simple tool a lot of people don’t talk about that can help is journaling.
Journaling can move you from a state of stress and overwhelm to a place of balance, calm, peace and clarity of purpose.
7 Benefits of Journaling
- Journaling can help you develop an attitude of thankfulness
- Journaling can help you articulate your thoughts and change your perspective
- Journaling can help you document your prayer requests and most importantly document your praise report when God answers your prayers
- Journaling can help you worry less
- Journaling can help you desire to hear more from God and be closer to him
- Journaling is a safe place to be honest with yourself and with God
- Journaling can help you slow down, live each day intentionally, be full of hope and have a good attitude
About the Living Amazed Journal
The Living Amazed journal is designed to help you journal at least 5 to 10 minutes any day you decide to journal to record your gratitudes, prayers and intentions for the day. It has guided prompts that will unlock your creative juices on what to write. Sometimes you may want to write but your mind is blank, having prompts is a great way of expanding your writing. The journal also has section for free writing.
The Living Amazed journal is geared towards personal growth and living in awe of God’s greatness. This journal will welcome you into a new world of journaling and give you the confidence you need to start this exciting journey. The intention is also to give you the motivation and the desire to journal.
By using the Living Amazed journal my hope is that you will begin to live amazed every single day, you will begin to see life the way God intended and even when challenges come your way, you are more equipped to deal with them. You will see a positive transformation in your life and in your personal growth.
- Size: A5
- 90 Colourful lined pages
- Guided prompts pages
- 4 inspiring letters from ‘Detola founder of Super Working Mum
- Scripture and Inspirational message throughout
- Space to doodle
- HardBack Spiral Bound