We have had a few guest bloggers on the Super Working Mum website in the past however we would like to take it a step further and officially invite guest bloggers to submit guest posts.
Are you looking to find a new audience or traffic to your blog or you simply have a message to share with our readers- who are mainly working mothers and women- we would love to hear from you!
At Super Working Mum, we love to support other working mums so we’re looking for female guest bloggers & writers to share their inspiration, advice, tips and stories through guest posts that we’ll promote to our facebook, twitter, google + fans and our newsletter readers.
If you would like to be a guest blogger for us, please read the following points carefully.
How to be a Guest Blogger For Super Working Mum
For Bloggers & Writers
- Contact us with your idea and your blog URL using the contact form. Please note that this cannot be a sales pitch. Your idea must be geared towards working mums & women with the aim to offer helpful information that you’d share with another mum/woman.
- We only publish original content. This means that the article was written by you and not already published elsewhere online
- If we like your idea, we will contact you to send in your post in a Word document. We would like to see at least 400 words in the article.
- We will allow up to two promotional links back to your blog in the bio line at the end of the article. Please provide a bio line along with your article.
- If you wish to add a photo (or two) to your post please include this as well. You must have the right or permission to use the picture you include. It must be in jpg format. 250×250 pixels will be great.
- Your post should be well written – well spaced paragraphs, spell-checked and with proper punctuation. It should fit the vision of the Super Working Mum Website. Please note your post must be new content as google frowns on duplicate content.
- You agree not to publish the article somewhere else on the web.
- We reserve the right to reject any content that we don’t feel is positive, helpful or that meets our standards/brand or that appears to be advertising a business or product or service.
- We reserve the right to make minor editing changes to the article. This will be related to spelling and grammar. We will endeavor to make sure the main essence of the article remains in tact. We also may add a brief introduction or summary statements to your article. These will be displayed in a different stylistic manner.
- We will mention your guest post on Twitter and Facebook and also ask that you mention your post on your blog or website as well as Twitter & Facebook and share with your online fans. We would love as many people as possible to read your guest blog!
- If we decide not to publish your post, please feel free to publish it elsewhere on the web. We are not saying that it is not a lovely article, but just not the best fit for Super Working Mum.
Company Related/ Sponsored Guest Bloggers
Upon approval Super Working Mum accepts company sponsored guest posts as long as they fit our tone, brand and standard i.e. offering advice to working mums and women. This option starts FROM £80/post. Contact us here for more information.
***The above ‘free’ guest blogger details are for bloggers or women who are not representatives of a corporate company.***
We look forward to hearing from you!